2019 Annual Golf Tournament
On Saturday, May 25, 2019, the UFCW Local 175 Golf Tournament took place at the Lionhead Golf Club and Conference Centre in Brampton. This annual tournament raises money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada to support research and patient care for those with blood cancers.
Despite some thunderstorms rolling through the skies, our dedicated teams of golfers persevered and were rewarded with a great day of golf (and even some blue sky!).
Thank you to all of our golfers and sponsors for your generosity.
You raised $15,086.21 for the LLSC!
Your donations go a long way to helping improve the lives of patients with blood cancers.
Thank you to our Sponsors:
- BDO Canada Ltd.
- Benefit Plan Administrators
- Caley Wray
- Cavalluzzo LLP
- Loblaw Companies Ltd.
- Manion Wilkins & Associates Ltd.
- Maple Leaf Poultry - Brampton
- Morrison, Watts Labour and Employment Lawyers
- Metro Canada Inc.
- Peter F. Chauvin, Joe Carrier, Brian Sheehan, Dan Randazzo - Arbitrator/Mediators
- Thistle Printing Ltd.
- UFCW Local 1006A
- UFCW Local 247
- UFCW National Office
- Union Pro Sportswear
- Velocity thank you to those who provided a generous donation:
- AIL Insurance Canada
- Hallmark Housekeeping Services Inc.
- Randy Levinson Arbitration Services Ltd
- Stout Dispute Resolution
- Wilson & Wilson